The 2018 Annual Appeal to Priests will begin 1 August and conclude 31 October. With AMS programs and services being solely funded by the generosity of private benefactors like you, please consider making a gift to the AMS in support of one the following during this time frame. The goal of this appeal is for each priest to participate. Even if each individual gives a small donation it will mean that 100% of the clergy ministering to the faithful of the Archdiocese has participated in the Clergy Appeal.
- A gift to support the Operating Budget of the AMS.
- Sacramental records
- Tribunal services
- Pastoral visits to military installations
- AMS Endowment Fund
- A gift to support the programs and initiatives of the Office of Evangelization.
- Marriage enrichment retreats
- Catholic military family retreats
- On-site Catechetical trainings
- Formation for young adult leaders
Thank you, not only for your kindness and generosity, but for your selfless ministry of serving those who serve, at times, in an endless range of stressful and dangerous circumstances.