Fortnight for Freedom 2015
Prayer, Education, and Action
The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops has prepared materials that will hopefully assist you in preparation for the Fortnight. The materials below are already available publicly through the website www.Fortnight4Freedom.org:
1. Frequently Asked Questions about Religious Liberty
2. 14-Day Study Guide on Dignitatis Humanae
3. Litany for Liberty
4. A series of examples of Current Threats to Religious Liberty in the U.S.
5. A series of examples of International Religious Freedom issues
6. Prayers of the Faithful (as part of the Call to Prayer for Life, Marriage, and Religious Liberty)
7. Holy Hour Template (also part of the Call to Prayer)
8. Parish Guide to celebrating the Fortnight (including 14 suggestions)
Thank you for your prayers and support for this nationwide effort and for your united voices in the promotion and defense of religious liberty!