Thank you for registering for the myAMS Portal
1. Google Chrome is the recommended browser for using the myAMS portal; the use of other browsers may incur possible errors when creating or updating records in the portal.
2. Complete the form using standard capitalization: i.e., John Doe. Do not use all upper/lowercase letters.
3. The email address must be unique to each user and cannot be shared with another portal account (e.g.., family members). If your family shares an email address and more than one family member needs to register, contact: email@example.com .
4. Use a personal email account (Hotmail, Gmail, etc.) rather than a military or VA email address. The password-creation link you will receive does not work from within the firewall-protected networks on your installation.
5. Once the registration form is submitted, you will receive a welcome email from the AMS containing a password-creation hyperlink. This hyperlink will only be valid for 24 hours. Should the link expire, you will need to request a password reset from firstname.lastname@example.org .
6. If you experience difficulties registering, email email@example.com using: “Portal” in the subject line. Please include your complete contact information in the body of the email.