There are many resources to support Veterans with various needs. Follow this link for a good starting point with a wealth of information, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Information about New Veteran Health Identification Cards
- VA website
- Veterans Crisis Hotline: 1-800-273-8255 (TALK)
- VA’s National Call Center for Homeless Veterans: 1-877-424-3838
- VA, Affordable Care Act: 1-877-222-8387 – the Affordable Care Act was created to expand access to coverage, control health care costs and improve health care quality and care coordination, learn more on VA website link above.
Additional online information may be found on the My HealtheVet’s Spirituality Center
- Videos about spirituality and the meaning of life
- Better understand what is important about your life
- Explore how you react to tragic and potentially life-threatening events
- Discover how the body, mind, and spirit work together for health
- Learn and practice new spiritual skills and behaviors
- Understand how you and your Chaplain can address your spiritual concerns
- Caregivers can learn ways to respect the spirituality of the person for whom the care
Log onto www.myhealth.va.gov and navigate to the Spiritual Center.
Find articles and resource links for Veteran by following this link to the Military.com monthly Veterans Report.