Knights of Columbus Charitable Fund (KCCF), in collaboration with the Archdiocese for the Military Services, USA (AMS), launched the first-ever KCCF diocesan private-label donor-advised fund (DAF). The link to the Archdiocese for the Military Services, USA donor-advised fund is: AMS-DAF
A donor-advised fund is a philanthropic vehicle established at a public charity. It allows donors to make a charitable contribution, and potentially receive an immediate tax benefit when they establish and contribute to a donor-advised fund and then recommend grants from the fund over time.
Under the partnership with AMS, donors will be able to make gifts that may be eligible for a tax deduction on a flexible timetable through the AMS private-label donor-advised fund to other qualifying organizations. To learn more, read the full news release.
Archbishop Broglio expressed his appreciation for being the first archdiocese to partner with the Knights of Columbus Charitable Fund in its new private-label donor advised fund initiative. Archbishop Broglio said, “The new AMS Donor Advised Fund will provide an important new philanthropic giving vehicle to benefit the global mission and ministry of this Archdiocese, and other organizations whose missions are in line with Catholic teachings. I am deeply grateful to the Knights, who have been a steadfast supporter of the AMS for many years, for introducing yet another way for the faithful to support pastoral care for the Catholic men and women who serve our nation in uniform, and their families.”
Primary Contact Information:
Please contact the Knights of Columbus Asset Advisors: (833) 877-0728 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Colorado: Colorado residents may obtain copies of registration and financial documents from the office of the Secretary of State, 303-894-2860, www.sos.state.co.us/ registration number pending
- Florida: A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-HELP-FLA OR ONLINE AT www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com, REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. REGISTRATION # PENDING
- Maryland: For the cost of postage and copying, documents and information filed under the Maryland charitable organizations laws can be obtained from the Secretary of State, Charitable Division, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401, 800-825-4510.”
- Mississippi: The official registration and financial information of Knights of Columbus Charitable Fund may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State’s office by calling 1-888-236-6167. Registration by the Secretary of State does not imply endorsement by the Secretary of State
- New Jersey: INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING 973-504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT http://www.njconsumeraffairs.gov/charity/chardir.htm. REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT
- New York: Upon request, a copy of the latest annual report can be obtained from the organization or from the Office of the Attorney General, by writing the Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
- North Carolina: Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 1-888-830-4989. The license is not an endorsement by the State.
- Pennsylvania: The official registration and financial information of Knights of Columbus Charitable Fund may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free, within Pennsylvania, 1 (800) 732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.
- Virginia: Financial statements are available from the State Division of Consumer Affairs, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Services, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23218.
- Washington: The notice of solicitation required by the State Office of Consumer Affairs is on file with the Washington Secretary of State, and information relating to financial affairs is available from the Secretary of State, and the toll-free number for Washington residents: 800-332-4483
- West Virginia: West Virginia residents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, West Virginia 25305. Registration does not imply endorsement.